Braeside is located in Calgary’s southwest. Annexed by the city in 1956, development began in 1965.
The boundaries of the community are Southland Drive to the north, 14 Street to the east, Anderson Road to the south and 24 Street to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.