Britannia is located in Calgary’s southwest. Although the area was annexed by the City of Calgary in 1910, no significant development occurred until the late 1950s. Britannia is within close proximity to River Park, Stanley Park and the pathway system. Britannia is approximately 4 Kilometres south of Downtown, and elbow Drive provides direct access to the central core.
The boundaries of the community are Britannia Drive to the north, Elbow Drive to the east, 50 Avenue to the south and 20 Street and Elbow River to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.