Located in northwest Calgary, the communities of Charleswood, Collingwood and Brentwood (now with its own community association) all belonged to the Triwood community association. Charleswood was developed in 1959 and contains a considerable amount of green space. The gently sloping topography of Charleswood provides for views of the city at a number of locations. The community association was organized in 1961.
The community is bounded by to the north by John Laurie Boulevard, 14 Street to the east, Morley Trail, Cochrane Road, 19 Street, Confederation Park and 24 Avenue to the south and Charleswood Drive, 26 Street, Northmount Drive, Brantford Drive and Brentwood Boulevard to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.