Elboya is located south of the Elbow River between Elbow Drive and Macleod Trail. Both of these transportation arteries provide direct access to the Downtown, which is approximately 4 kilometres north of Elboya. The community was annexed by the City of Calgary during the economic boom of 1910, however, Elboya did not undergo substantial development until 1947.
The boundaries of the community are the Elbow River to the north, 4 Street to the east, 50 Avenue to the south and Elbow Drive to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.