The community of Oakridge is located in Calgary’s southwest quadrant. Annexed to the City of Calgary in 1956 it was established as a community in 1968. The north portion (north of Palliser Drive and north of Oakwood Park) of the community is referred to as Oakridge Estates.
The boundaries of the community are 90 Avenue to the north, 24 Street to the east, Southland Drive to the south and 19 Street and the Tsuu Tina Reserve to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.