The community of Richmond is located in Calgary’s inner city. It is one of Calgary’s oldest communities with a first phase being annexed in 1907 and a second in 1910, development of the area began in the 1950’s
The boundaries of the community are Richmond Road and 17 Avenue to the north, 19A Street and 20 Street to the east, 33 Avenue and the community of CFB Currie to the south and 19 Street and 25A Street to the west.
School zones may be adjusted by both the public and or catholic school boards, visit the links above to confirm the most current information
Click here for a breakdown of social statistics for this culturally diverse community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity.